Coding & CDI Manager
- BS Degree in Health Information Management or Nursing required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Certification with AHIMA as RHIA or licensed Registered Nurse and a member of American Health Information Management Association required.
- Certification as a Coding Specialist (CCS) required.
- Certification as a Certified Documentation Improvement Professional (CDIP) or Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS) preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year coding experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory/management experience required.
- Experience with 3M Reporter, preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Experience with clinical documentation improvement programs, preferred (743)
Apply online at www.nmhs.net.