This course will explain why a CDI program should promote clear, concise, complete, accurate & compliant documentation.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Improve documentation skills
- Important CDI rules in coding
- How to Conduct a physician query
- Physician query examples and exercises
- Determine who is responsible for querying physicians & outlining timing restrictions
December 7, 2022
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CST
* This event will also be available on-demand after the live webinar.
Revenue Cycle Management
- MSHIMA Member – $5.00
- Non-Member – $35.00
Sharon Turner, EdD, CPC, CMC, CMIS, CHI, CEHRS, CMAA, CBCS, AHIMA-Approved CDI & ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer
Registration will close at 11:59 PM CT on December 7, 2023.