Join us for this LHIMA/MSHIMA joint webinar on Risk Adjustment Coding.
Who Should Attend?
- Medical Billers
- Medical Coders
This course is created to help physicians and coders look for ways to improve their documentation, coding accuracy, and productivity.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Discuss risk adjustment coding
- How to communicate risk adjustment effectively
- Understand why accurate documentation is important
- Tips for accurate & complete documentation
- Coding common conditions
September 21, 2022
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CST
* This event will also be available on-demand after the live date.
Sharon Turner, EdD, CPC, CMC, CMIS, CHI, CEHRS, CMAA, CBCS, AHIMA-Approved CDI & ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer
- MSHIMA Member – $10.00
- Non-Member – $35.00
# of CEs: 1.0 – Data Structure, Content and Information Governance